Camly - A Responsive Blogger Theme, Lets Take your blog to the next level.

This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself.


This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. Find out more...


Following are the some of the Advantages of Opt-in Form :-

  • Easy to Setup and use.
  • It Can Generate more email subscribers.
  • It’s beautiful on every screen size (try resizing your browser!)
by

Failing GSoC! A hell of an experience!

So, yeah. I failed the final evaluations of Google Summer of Code. I didn't expect it, but I think I should have added more features to my project and worked harder. To be honest, this was one hell of a summer. Working on such a project, OfflineExtension for WikiEditor, with such an awesome community WikiToLearn and such cool mentors, Gianluca Rigoletti and Irene Cortinovis, is worth millions. I couldn't pass the final evaluations, but I gained so so much that I have no hard feelings. Of course, I felt bad, but at the end, the experience is all that matters. Thanks, Google and WikiToLearn for giving me such an amazing opportunity. I would work more on my project and try to get it in the production mode, as soon as possible. Also, I will reapply for Google Summer of Code next year too with the same organization, and will definitely pass :'). And, the bad part ends here. Good news is that I'm now a core developer of WikiToLearn, and I find this opportunity to be more worthy than being a GSoCer, so this.failure eventually equals to this.success (Sorry for this, I'm learning JAVA :P ). Thanks, Riccardo and Gianluca for giving me this oppurtunity. I’ll give my best, work harder, learn and will contribute to  as much as I can. :)

Long Live WikiToLearn, Long Live KDE, Long Live Mediawiki and Long Live FOSSatAmrita! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment