Camly - A Responsive Blogger Theme, Lets Take your blog to the next level.

This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself.


This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. Find out more...


Following are the some of the Advantages of Opt-in Form :-

  • Easy to Setup and use.
  • It Can Generate more email subscribers.
  • It’s beautiful on every screen size (try resizing your browser!)
by

GSoC'16 Update! Offline Extension of WikiEditor for WikiToLearn!

It's been around a month since I'm working on my Google Summer of Code project, Offline Extension. I have learned, a lot of things, during this period.

So, till now, what I have done is this. I have successfully triggered a JavaScript, which alerts user:


  • If he/she is online. 

  • If he/she is offline.
  • If he/she clicks Preview button and he's offline.
    Now, I'm working on a JavaScript that would parse WikiText to HTML. Furthermore, The real challenge will be the Parser and Renderer.

    Long Live WikiToLearn! Long Live KDE! :)   

0 comments:

Post a Comment