Camly - A Responsive Blogger Theme, Lets Take your blog to the next level.

This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself.


This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. Find out more...


Following are the some of the Advantages of Opt-in Form :-

  • Easy to Setup and use.
  • It Can Generate more email subscribers.
  • It’s beautiful on every screen size (try resizing your browser!)
by

How does it feel to not qualify IIT-JEE?

I failed IIT JEE (JEE Advanced). I got awful scores in BITSAT, JEE Mains and Other entrance examinations. It's not that I had not tried hard, and I won't be playing the blame games on anyone but the truth is "I had failed".
I was very disappointed with me and so were my parents, and I felt somewhere I have let them down. I got mediocre rank in Amrita Entrance Examination and got admission at Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita University, Amritapuri Campus, though I was quite low on confidence.
I had to prove my myself, and gain back my family's confidence upon me.
After my admission, I did only I thing I did was, "to learn", I kept my morale high and started to learn to gain knowledge and did not care much about exam scores. I learned to understand. I didn't study much, but I spent my time learning new things that fascinated me. One of the things that helped me gaining my confidence was being part of FOSS@Amrita Club. I focused more on expanding the breadth of my knowledge, and working on practical applications instead of mugging up things. 
FOSS Club, helped me in learning new skills due to which I was able to apply for Google Summer of Code, 2016 and the projects will be announced on 22nd April.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment